Thursday 12 May 2016

Journey

I have to say that I'm struggling a bit to find time to craft at the moment - the garden is competing big time, especially last week and all the glorious weather, I was almost sleeping out there.
Well, I was determined not to miss one single letter for the Craft Barn Alphabet Challenge and so finally, here is my picture.....
                                                                ...... wouldn't it be lovely to say that my garden was filled with flowers so vibrant! I do have a gorgeous path that wiggles down to the bottom of the garden though, so maybe subconsciously that's where the inspiration came from?




Funnily enough, I realised that the main colours that I felt drawn to use - Paperartsy Limelight, Orchid and Caribbean Sea - were the same colours that I had used for Sam the Snail, (the previous letter) - I guess we all have colour combinations that 'sing to the soul'!

Challenges entered: 







13 comments:

  1. I love this! The text letters and the flowers with the little white dots jumped right out and made me smile! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully bright and cheery creation for our challenge , many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and beautiful colours.
    I'm sure you have a very nice garden and it was that who inspired you to create this creation, Rachel. Thnak you for joining Rubber Dance May Challenge!
    Hugs, DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colourful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you have used and the way the path leads the eye along the page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colours are so pretty. Lovely page.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhh I would love to take a lovely walk on the pathway you have created here Rachel. And I would hope so see your wonderful dragonfly too - they are my favorite!! The gentle colors of spring and your darling flowers are just so inviting. Love how you used the paper elements too and that's perfect for our Hit the Books Challenge at OUR CREATIVE CORNER. So happy you joined us! j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your page! Really cool way to make the letters. Nice to hear that you have been enjoying a lot of time in your garden. I think many of us prefer the outdoors this time of year (I know I do!). Thank you for taking the time to join our May challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredibly clever way to get around that pesky dragonfly twist. This is wonderful, and the colors, the letters on text, and the composition all speak to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love this, I so want to walk along that path! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely colourful garden and the path really draws the eye up the page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulously created garden and path, which I would just want to walk along! Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner for our Hit the Books Challenge. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete