Sunday 15 October 2017

Bookmark

When are posts like buses?
When you blog two in two days after a silence of 4 months!


Quite got into making a few bookmarks - it seems a nice slow way back into crafting after a long time away. Enough space to play around with but not too big - also if it all goes wrong, it's ok to chuck.
Happy with this one though - love the colour scheme - red and gold. I've embossed red, glittery splatters around the outside and the little round antennaes in a gold embossing powder. Just love this little zini monster from Paperartsy, such lovely stamps. 
Tried out my crackle glaze, not adept with it yet and each time I do use it, I decide that maybe I need to lay a thicker layer on!
Anyway, I have decided to enter this little munchkin into the Paperartsy challenge as well, the photo doesn't actually show just how much the bookmark glitters in the sun.


Challenges entered:


Thanks for visiting, Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment